maandag 2 november 2009

What site is doing really well for me?

Hello :-)

I often ask really good online friends what is working well for them.
Or ask them is this or that working for you. One of the people I ask
often is Ray White from Soaring4Traffic Proclickexchange and his newest product a splash site maker (didn't look into to it hence no link).

I value his opinion :-) know he does this and that and he tells me how
it goes well or when it isn't working at all or just so so for him and
based on his findings I sign up purchase, build that list OR not! Does
it go well for him? Well I consider signing up (mostly do) if not I am
not going to spent time setting it all up or purchasing.

He is not the only whom I ask but one or more of the others I may
mention in a later post.

NO TRAFFIC EXCHANGES
Today I won't talk about which traffic exchange(s) I earn the most but
another program that is doing really well for me.

Optin Button

Optin Button saw the light (Launched) on
December 5th 2008 which is less than 11 months
ago as I am writing this.

Optin Button is used for listbuilders.
At 40 traffic exchanges a script is build
for the members of Optin Button.

At these traffic exchanges when you have
Optin Button you can show your squeeze page
(squeeze page = a page where you can fill
in your name in email address to get more
information or to suscribe for a list, aka
landing page).
So at these traffic exchanges you promote
your squeeze page and instead of people
having to fill in their name and email
address they just click a button and
they will be send an email and are in
the list (after the double opt in ofcourse!)
People don't need to cease surfing to fill
in anything if they see something they are
interested in they just click and move on.

Optin Button also has the 40 traffic exchanges
listed in a downline builder.

WHERE'S THAT CASH?

Alright you waited long enough lol
Eleven months young so far I earned $ 2178.22
= $198.02 per month

Now you may think you probably promoted this
lot's no I don't. I have usually at one traffic
exchange one link of Optin Button in rotation. Not
at ten, twenty just one.

YOU KNOW WHAT IS EVEN BETTER?
When I promote I promote in general the above
link which has 6 TEs listed and several people
sign up for that as well. Optin Button has several
splash pages with mostly 7 traffic exchanges on
them (each splash page a different one)

YOU KNOW WHAT IS EVEN BETTER THAN THAT?

At Optin Button there is a downline builder with
the 40 traffic exchanges in them. Some will sign
up for them as well and as upgraded member you
can email your downline (which you should every
now and then) tell them what Optin Button is show
them the link where the downline builder is at
Optin Button and the links for the list builder etc.


IT GETS EVEN BETTER? yes it does lol

Some of them will also upgrade in the traffic
exchanges or purchase credits.

So to say I earned average $198.02 per month
at Optin Button for barely promoting it isn't
true I did get referrals for each of the traffic
exchanges listed there that I signed up for (I
signed up for minus 2 since I didn't get the
confirmation link).

Always inhandy traffic seriously the more traffic
the better especially if you don't have to do
anything else but just setting it up once and
login and assign your credits every month at
those you don't have time to surf at.

That's what I do I try to login once every now
and then surf a bit at each of them those that
I enjoy surfing I stay a bit longer and the others
I just surf a few pages.

I am a member of I don't a 100 traffic exchanges?
I try to keep active at all and so far I think I
managed but I can't surf each of them daily
or even weekly there those that I make a point of
surfing almost daily and you will see me there
quite often (well if you are the admin you will lol)
though (I really start to digress now) I mainly
purchase.

To digress a bit more as a care taker of a traffic
exchange I want to see my site at as many places
as possible. If I wouldn't be I don't know whether
signing up for 100+ traffic exchanges is something
I would do or recommend but then on the other hand
if you add your referral ID's at all traffic
exchanges downline builders other downline builders
and Optin Button you do get a lot more referrals
and some cash left and right so what is wise... hmm

So to get back to the subject I am not solely
getting traffic but I do know that I did earn
cash commissions at traffic exchanges purely
because they are listed at Optin Button and
my downline signed up and purchases.

RECAP

What is one of the better programs for me
outside the traffic exchanges business?


Optin Button
Cash Commission from the list builders whom love
Optin Button and upgrade there.
(Recurring monthly earnings :-)

Referrals for traffic exchanges. (more traffic)

Some cash commission from the traffic exchanges. (more cash lol)

It is an underestimated program it is doing
well for me and best of all I barely promote
it if I would promote it more I would earn
more but I am happy camper already with
Optin :-) Maybe I should promote it more...


If you are a listbuilder I do recommend it
all members of Hit2Hit
whom use it and I talked with they have seen
and still see their list getting build much
faster because they use it :-)

Whether you are listbuilder or not

If you decide to check it out the set up
(adding your referral IDs to all the
traffic exchanges and several you probably
won't be a member of yet) will take time
remember it is a one time thing and if
you do want to see whether this works
for you it is a must to set it up well
otherwise how can you tell whether it
works or not?

Think about it if you would have 20 sites
where you would earn $198.02 a month that's
a nice amount.

I start to diggest again but do you know that
online people work that way they have many
(usually small) incomes together making it
a big income.

Big plus for me of Optin Button it builds traffic
for me :-) (referrals in traffic exchanges)on
top of that gives me monthly commissions and
above all the program set up for list builders
works really well for them. To promote a program
people are happy to use feels better much better
than to tell them to sign up for this or that
so you can sell, it is something I try and hope
not ever to do trying to sell something that is
no good and I know it being no good. Tip don't
do that either people will remember. I could
go on about that I should make that for another
time. How to make it and how to break it.


Hope some or all I said helps you one or the other
or al(l)ways :-D

Wish you a great day!

Franscisca.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten